HSES (health safety and environmental services)
In view of the growth of WDP and the increasing risks on sites, in buildings and offices, related to HSES, the executive Management has decided to develop and implement a WDP Corporate HSES Strategy / Action Plan
Sustainability is not a luxury, but a vital part of our business model
Our customers expect their warehouses to meet, and where possible, exceed standard environmental performance criteria.
- Integrating T5 lighting
- Rainwater recuperation
- Specific insulation for walls
- Electronic sensor detection on urinals and washing sinks
- Toilet lighting with motion detection
- Solar panels can also be installed
WDP has always invested a lot in the optimization of the energy efficiency of its buildings. Do you want to know how efficient our warehouses actually are?
Thanks to the Efficiency Score - €S functionality you are able to easily calculate, on an indicative basis, how much you could save in CO₂ and energy cost (electricity and gas) through comparison of an available WDP warehouse with an average one, by playing with 3 hypothetical values.
Good for your wallet and for the environment!
WDP was the first semi-industrial real estate developer to obtain the BREEAM certification for a logistical site in Europe. BREEAM sets the standard for best practice in sustainable building design, construction and operation and has become one of the most comprehensive and widely recognised measures of a building’s environmental performance.
- A review of building’s energy consumption
- Land use
- The construction process
- Water consumption
- Waste treatment
- Lighting use
- Equipment and materials
- Health and comfort
- A transparent and easy to understand scoring system, supported by evidence-based research.
- The positive impact on the construction, design and management of our warehouses.
- Sets and maintains a technical standard with rigorous quality assurance and certification.