Cookies and similar technologies do not allow to systematically collect data that enable us to identify the users of our website. They only allow us to approve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our website.
2. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies may gather information about your use of the website or may enable us to recognise you as an existing user of our website when you return to our website at a later date. Cookies allow us to recognise your device. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please take into account that if you do not accept or delete our cookies, some graphic elements may not be reflected correctly at all places, of that you may not be able to use some of the applications. This may have an impact on your user experience. You can find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 5 below.
3. What types of cookies are used?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies. These cookies are:
• strictly necessary cookies - cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features;
• functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal or customized features;
• analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect information about how you use our website, for example which webpages/features you go to most often. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works.
4. List of cookies used on this website
The following list categorises and describes the various cookies used on this website and the purposes for which they are used:
Strictly necessary and functionality cookies – first party cookies
To keep track of the current session
To keep track of which cookies may be installed on your device
Non-functionality cookies – third party cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve this website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including information on the number of visitors to this website, from where visitors came to this website and the pages they visited.
To get insights in your click, scroll and viewing behavior. This cookie includes a unique identifier (UUID), which facilitates to follow the same user on different pages and during several sessions.
7. Contact details
On wdp.eu we use strictly necessary and functionality cookies to improve your user experience when visiting this website. Additionally, we place cookies for statistic, social, targeting and commercial purposes. To place these cookies, we ask for your consent. Click for more information.