Some figures are rounded up or down, so totals in some tables may not represent exact arithmetical totals of the figures preceding them.
- Calculated by dividing annualised contractual gross (cash) rents by fair value. The fair value is the value of the property investments after deduction of transaction costs (mainly transfer tax).
- Including the solar panels, which are included in the remaining weighted average term of the Green Energy Certificates.
- Calculated based on the rental values of the leased properties and the non-leased surfaces, including the income from solar panels. Ongoing projects and/or renovation are not considered.
- Defined as operating result (before the result on the portfolio) divided by interest charges minus interest and dividends collection minus compensation for financial leasing and others.
- IFRS NAV: Net asset value before profit distribution of the current year in accordance with the IFRS balance sheet. The IFRS NAV is calculated as the shareholders’ equity a s per IFRS divided by the number of shares entitled to dividend on the balance sheet date. This refers to the net value in line with the GVV/SIR legislation.