- Contribution in kind of the FMCG campus in Bornem.
- WDP and The Greenery conclude a long-term partnership.
- Launch of a 30 MWp solar park project in the Dutch property portfolio.
- Private bond placement.
- Accelerated investment pace through several new acquisitions and projects in the core markets.
- Doubling of portfolio in Romania to a total of approx. 100,000 m2 of lettable space.
- Kick- off WDPort of Ghent.
- Dual listing: WDP shares now listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
- WDP achieves its 2013-16 growth targets one year earlier than planned, with a portfolio valued at around 2 billion euros1 and a net current result per share of 5.00 euros.
- Implementation of a new growth plan for 2016-20 with the ambitious target of growing the portfolio by 1 billion euros to 3 billion euros and a cumulative 25% increase in profit per share.
- Change in company status to Regulated Real Estate Company (GVV/SIR).
- Further internal professionalisation in response to the growth of the company.
- Acceleration in the rhythm of investment with various new strategic acquisitions.
- Issue of a retail bond.
- (Indirect) contribution in kind of the Tiel site in the Netherlands.
- Upgrade of the ambitions in the strategic growth plan for 2013-16.
- Strategic plan for 2013-16: ambition to grow the portfolio by 50% to to 1.8 billion euros over four years and achieve a cumulative growth in net current result per share of 20-25% to 4.40-4.60 euros per share.
- First bond issue.
- Innovative optimisation in Londerzeel for four clients.
- Logistics of tomorrow: multimodal locations in Vilvoorde, Port of Ghent and Meerhout.
- Diversification of the portfolio: two sites in Geel on the Antwerp-Limburg logistics axis.
- Completion of two solar farms in Romania.
- Strategic expansion in the Netherlands with the acquisition of the Lake Side Portfolio.
- Completion of new-build project at a top location at Schiphol Airport.
- Sale of WDP CZ SRO.
- Strategic growth plan 2011-13 defining three growth markets: leases (within the existing portfolio, in ongoing projects and in projects on own land reserves), further implementation of the carbon-neutral portfolio and acquisitions.
- Acquisition of the portfolio of Wereldhave NL.
- WDP is the first vastgoedbevak/Sicafi to offer an optional dividend.
- First BREEAM certificate for logistics premises in the Netherlands.
- WDP Nederland BV becomes WDP Nederland NV and gains FBI status (Fiscale Beleggingsinstelling).
- Financing package agreed with the European Investment Bank (EIB) to enlarge the portfolio in Romania.
- Acquisition through payment in shares of DHL premises in Meer, Willebroek and Mechelen.
- Successful capital increase
- Launch of the solar energy project, which is expected to lead to a total installed power of 30 MWp and a carbon-neutral property portfolio.
- Acquisition of the shares of Royvelden NV.
- Acquisition of Univeg’s property portfolio.
- Formation of WDP Development RO.
2002 - 2006
- Strategic plan for 2006-09: doubling of portfolio value to 700 million euros over four years.
- Capital increase after partial acquisition of the property of Massive NV in sale and rent back transaction.
- Sale of WDP Italia SRL.
- Focus on two main regions: the Breda-Antwerp- Brussels-Lille axis and the Czech Republic.
- Free float to 70% after the sale of a 20% stake of main shareholder the Jos De Pauw family.
- Successful capital increase
- Name changed to Warehouses De Pauw.
- Formation of WDP Nederland BV.
- Formation of WDP France SARL.
- Formation of Warehousing & Distribution De Pauw Comm. VA.
- Company status: vastgoedbevak/sicafi.
- IPO with increase in capital to support growth.
- Formation of WDP Italia SRL and WDP CZ SRO.
1977-1998 and earlier
- Formation of Rederij De Pauw NV to which the property assets of the Jos De Pauw family group were transferred.
- Start of development into specialised semi- industrial property company.