Being part of the technical department, you will have tasks within the asset and properties portfolio, related to technical topics.
You will work closely and under supervision of the technical manager in structuring the gathered data over the properties portfolio and will cooperate with the portfolio manager.
- Monthly property review and status review of preventive maintenance done by facility management (as per the frame contract activities)
- Follow up checklist of defaults to be solved for our customers
- Submit/discuss options/alternative solutions for facility management solutions if necessary
- Analyze price offers over different maintenance activities in order to support the portfolio manager
- You will be involved in handing over buildings from project manager to facility manager to respect the agreed procedure between parties
- Involvement in refurbishments works
- Analyze existing equipment and advise WDP project management on equipment for future projects
- You have a master’s qualification in construction or similar and (at least 3 years) relevant work experience
- You have a perfect command of Romanian and English
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a team player
- You are accurate and punctual
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines
We offer you an open-ended contract and a competitive salary package (incl mobile phone, company car, fuel card, target bonus, health insurance, meal vouchers).
Furthermore, we provide opportunities for personal development, among others, through internal and external training. In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.
Apply today through our website www.wdp.eu
or send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to
sophie.corona [at] wdp.eu
If you have any further questions, please call Sophie on +32 2 52 338 482