Within the margin of Transport & Logistics Ghent 2022, WDP announces the acquisition of seven logistics sites ...
- EPRA Earnings per share: 0.62 euros over H1 2022, an increase of 15% year-on-year.
- EPRA Earnings per share of 0.29 euro, up +20% y/y, partly driven by some non-recurring income
- During the first quarter of 2022, a package of approximately 100 million euros in new investments was secured, on top of the strategic participation in Swedish Catena amounting to 230 million euros
- Robust balance sheet, strong liquidity position, and diversified property portfolio
- For 2022, WDP expects EPRA Earnings per share of at least 1.20 euros, up at least 9% compared to 2021
WDP successfully placed 500 million euros in green unsecured notes via the US private placement market with 8 international investors, emphasizing WDP’s strong credit and ESG profile. The effective interest rate for the Company ...