Details on WDP shares
WDP has been listed on Euronext since June 1999.
DETAILS PER SHARE
Number of shares in circulation on closing date
Market capitalisation (in euros)
Traded volume in shares per year
Average daily volume (in euros)
Free float velocity(1)
Stock exchange price
EPRA NAV(2) (in euros)
IFRS NAV(3) (in euros)
EPRA Earnings/share(4) (in euros)
EPRA Earnings/share(5) (in euros)
Gross dividend/share (in euros)
Net dividend/share (in euros)
(1) The number of shares traded per year divided by the total number of free float shares at the end of the year.
(2) EPRA NAV: this is the NAV that was adjusted to include properties and other investments at their fair value and exclude certain line items that are not expected to take shape in a business model with real estate investments over the long term. See also www.epra.com.
(3) IFRS NAV: calculated as the sharholders' equity divided by the total number of shares entitled to dividend on the balance sheet date. This refers to the net value in line with the GVV/SIR legislation.
(4) On the basis of the weighted average number of shares.
(5) On the basis of the number of shares entitled to dividend.
Analyst estimates - consensus (January 2022)
|FY 2021||high||low||#||FY 2022||high||low||#||FY 2023||high||low||#|
|Rental income, net of rental-related expenses (in million euros)||255.8||271.2||244.0||13||282.1||298.0||256.5||13||308.7||334.0||263.0||13|
|Operating result (before result on the portfolio) (in million euros)||249.0||256.5||209.0||13||274.0||285.0||230.0||13||301.4||320.0||254.0||13|
|EPRA Earnings (in million euros)||202.5||215.0||197.6||13||226.5||246.0||215.0||13||250.3||276.0||235.0||13|
|EPRA EPS (in euros)||1.11||1.15||1.09||13||1.21||1.25||1.16||13||1.33||1.40||1.26||13|
|Dividend per share (in euros)||0.88||0.90||0.86||13||0.96||0.99||0.93||13||1.05||1.10||1.00||13|
|EPRA NTA per share (in euros)||18.91||19.99||17.42||12||21.65||24.61||17.87||12||24.41||29.76||18.38||12|
|Loan-to-value (in %)||39.0||41.2||37.0||12||38.1||42.2||35.0||12||37.4||43.0||32.0||12|
# : Number of analyst estimates
High: the highest data point out of all estimates
Low: the lowest data point out of all estimates
The consensus is calculated as the average of analyst estimates which are submitted by sell-side analysts covering WDP. Data has been aggregated using a standard template. Any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding WDP's performance made by these analysts, and therefore also the consensus figures are theirs alone and do not represent opinions or forecasts of WDP or its Management. By making this consensus information of its results available on a semi annual basis, WDP does not mean or otherwise imply to endorse such information.
The WDP share is being followed by analysts, giving their recommendations regarding the share. Feel free to send a question by e-mail to these analysts, and they will gladly give you their vision on the WDP share.
|NAME||COMPANY||ADVICE||TARGET PRICE (€)||UPDATE|
|A.Aboulkhouatem [at] degroofpetercam.com (I)i.maslova [at] research.degroofpetercam.com (nna Maslova)||Degroof Petercam||HOLD||41.00||12/01/2022|
|Alvaro.Soriano [at] exanebnpparibas.com (Alvaro Soriano)||Exane BNP Paribas||UNDERPERFORM||33.00||12/01/2022|
|wim.lewi [at] kbcsecurities.be (Wim Lewi)||KBC Securities||HOLD||38.00||12/01/2022|
|Pieter.Runneboom [at] kempen.com (Pieter Runneboom)||Kempen & Co.||NEUTRAL||41.00||12/01/2022|
|Francesca.Ferragina [at] ing.com (Francesca Ferragina)||ING||BUY||44.00||12/01/2022|
|steven.boumans [at] aa-ob.com (Steven Boumans)||ABN AMRO - ODDO||OUTPERFORM||33.00||12/01/2022|
|frenard [at] keplercheuvreux.com (Frédéric Renard)||Kepler Cheuvreux||HOLD||41.00||
|Bart.Gysens [at] morganstanley.com (Bart Gysens)||Morgan Stanley||EQUAL WEIGHT||43.00||12/01/2022|
|markus.kulessa [at] bofa.com (Markus Kulessa)||Bank of America||BUY||45.00||12/01/2022|
|charles.boissier [at] ubs.com (Charles Boissier)||UBS||BUY||44.00||31/08/2021|
|PAUL.J.MAY [at] BARCLAYS.COM (Paul May, CFA)||Barclays||OVERWEIGHT||39.00||12/01/2022|
|neil.d.green [at] jpmorgan.com (Neil Green, CFA)||JP Morgan||OVERWEIGHT||38.00||07/07/2021|
|saravana.bala [at] rbccm.com (Saravana Bala)||RBC||SECTOR PERFORM||41.00||12/01/2022|
|rvirdee [at] greenstreet.com (Rob Virdee)||
Green Street Advisors
|info [at] VFB.be (Gert De Mesure)||
Kempen & Co
Managing Director, Head of Securities
elbert.rodenburg [at] kempen.com
+31 20 348 8408
Single Paying Agent
ING België NV
Marc Sanders : +32 2 547 31 40 - marc.sanders [at] ing.be
Sint-Michielswarande 60, 1040 Brussels
An excellent investment
WDP has concluded an agreement with the Dutch Global Property Research to draw up a monthly ‘performance report’. You can download the most recent version of this report as a pdf-file. In this report the global return on WDP shares is measured and compared with the performances in the whole sector. Various different comparison points are taken:
1. Comparable European quoted property funds, active in the same segment as WDP, namely semi-industrial property
- Montea in Belgium
2. Sector partners, active in the other market segments such as office market or retailing
- Cofinimmo offices in Belgium
- Intervest Offices Offices (80%) and semi-industrial property (20%) in Belgium
- Retail Estates commercial property (retail parks) in Belgium
The three above-mentioned Belgian companies are also representative of the performance of B-REITs in general.
Furthermore, some general property and stock indexes are also included, for example:
- The GPR 250 Europe, which reflects the performances of the European quoted property sector in its entirety.
- The GPR 250 Belgium, which reflects the performances of the Belgian quoted property sector.
- The BEL 20, the index that reflects the 20 most important Belgian quoted companies and their performance.
WDP share split
WDP announces the coming into effect of a second share listing on Euronext Amsterdam on 18 November 2015. This dual listing underlines the importance WDP attaches to its core Benelux market, and more specifically its increasingly larger Dutch share – which now has the same weight as WDP's historical home market of Belgium – in the property portfolio. WDP has not placed any new shares. Its reference market remains Euronext Brussels.