Your TAPA-compliant warehouse, with WDP
Outstanding warehouse security for high-value goods
TAPA (Transport Asset Protection Association) certificates guarantee maximum security for high-value goods in your supply chain. Implementing these guidelines will increase the safety of your logistics chain significantly.
A cost-saving security approach
Did you know that by integrating TAPA Facility Security Requirements (FSR) into your building design, you can reduce financial losses from lost cargo by up to 40%, lowering your insurance costs in the process?
What do these guidelines include?
WDP can assist you in implementing the TAPA FSR guidelines in your distribution centre’s daily operations by:
- Securing on-site safety with CCTV, smart lighting and physical barriers
- Fortifying the walls, rooftops and doors of your facility
- Providing high-end access control for visitors and staff, both inside and outside the facilities
- Securing internal storage areas and offices
- Providing advanced alarm systems around the facility
- Providing security training and establishing security procedures
Some of our TAPA-certified warehouses:
How can WDP help?
Have a WDP warehouse newly built to your expectations or an existing one? WDP helps you implement your desired TAPA features so you can achieve FSR certification by a TAPA-auditing organization. We’ll advise and support you in the certification renewal process as well.
Ready to TAPA your warehouse? Contact WDP today to discuss your specific security needs.