In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Assistant Property Manager to join our Dutch team in our Breda Office.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Assistant Property Manager, you’ll be the pillar of support for our Property Managers and possibly Project Managers. You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting Property Managers in daily operations;
- Supporting in the internal service costs area;
- Supporting our digitization and feeding data into the system;
- Drafting Purchase Orders (PO’s);
- Supporting work meetings and drafting reports;
- Filing (adding documents to the Document Management System DMS); and
- Handling and following up on damages
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve got a minimum of five years of experience in an administrative job, preferably in a technical department;
- You’ve completed your higher education, or possess this level of expertise through experience;
- You’re Dutchspeaking and possess a great command of English;
- MSOffice holds no secrets for you. SAP knowledge is a plus!
- You are techsavvy;
- You’re servicedriven and client-centric in your work;
- You’re a meticulous, proactive and solution-oriented team player
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a varied insurance packet and an individual bonus plan. Besides that, you’ll have access to a cell phone and laptop.