In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit an Assistant for Team Belux and France.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
Together with your colleague, you are the key person in TeamBE Sales and Legal. In the absence of other team members, you are the point of contact for customers.
- You support the preparation of customer quotes, sales approvals and DMS (Document Management System);
- You help with the further development, optimisation and following up of Salesforce;
- You provide administrative support (creating PowerPoint presentations and POs, following up meetings and commercial emails, diary management, internal and external contacts...);
- You are responsible for following up all contractual obligations for Legal (contracts, guarantees, place descriptions) and ensuring well-structured filing;
- You act as backup for other colleagues in your team, and for the general secretariat together with the other assistants.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have at least five years’ experience in an administrative role;
- You have a higher education qualification or equivalent through experience;
- You speak perfect Dutch and have a very good command of French and English;
- You are very familiar with MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- You have a feeling for IT / software / digital work;
- You are service- and customer-oriented;
- You work accurately and proactively with a focus on solutions;
- You are a team player
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. This is a full-time position with an open-ended contract. We offer an attractive salary package with iPhone, meal vouchers, individual target bonus, collective bonus, long-term bonus, health insurance, Flexible Income Plan
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always ready to help.