Do you have a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality, and are you a hands-on entrepreneur who enjoys variety and challenges? Would you like to join a growing business where you can develop on a personal level? Then don’t hesitate and apply today!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
- You are ultimately responsible for the accounting of foreign entities;
- You take care of the outgoing invoices and answer questions from customers;
- You ensure the processing of incoming invoices in the ERP package (SAP);
- You prepare the statutory annual accounts and work in close contact with the external auditor;
- You prepare the VAT returns;
- You closely monitor the tax and legal obligations of your entities;
- You take an active role in the quarterly closing, year-end closing and budget calculations of your entities;
- You prepare the (half-)yearly audit of the entities and are the point of contact;
- You help colleagues in various departments with accounting tasks and/or specific projects;
- You process acquisitions and projects;
- You participate in challenging projects within the group;
- You report to the Head of Accounting.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a financial or economic discipline;
- You have several years' experience working as an accountant;
- You can work with MS Office (especially Excel) and are IT-minded;
- You can express yourself well in Dutch, French and English;
- You have an analytical mind, are strong with numbers, and work in a structured way;
- You are a team player who does not refrain from the predetermined (group) deadlines;
- Experience with ERP is a plus;
- You are communicative, dynamic and feel comfortable in a fast-growing environment;
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, iPhone, expenses allowance, meal vouchers, bonus plans, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Initially, you follow an extensive onboarding programme. Then, throughout your career at WDP, you receive internal and external training.
In addition, you will be warmly welcomed by a team of enthusiastic colleagues who will train you to become a full-fledged WDP accountant in order to achieve the group objectives together.