In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Business Development Manager in The Netherlands.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Business Development Manager, you’ll report directly to our Country Manager. You’ll be responsible for commercially managing and (co-)initiating the development process of newly built and existing projects, from initiation phase to delivery. As a team player, you’ll work closely with our other experts, ranging from legal to project management, marketing, and beyond.
Your key responsibilities
- Executing our commercial strategy and attracting companies prospecting for logistics real estate solutions;
- Assessing and responding to incoming RFP’s for development, lease or acquisition;
- Converting opportunities into concrete initiatives and projects;
- Conducting feasibility studies and risk analysis;
- Budgeting and monitoring construction costs;
- Negotiating with clients and closing with a signed agreement;
- Detailing planning procedures and monitoring their progress;
- Developing project workplans and monitoring their implementation;
- Developing a programme of requirements in collaboration with clients and advisors;
- Preparing VO, DO and related documents in close collaboration with the client, and offering guidance to the design team for implementation;
- Sourcing for and contracting the project team partners (architects, builders and advisors) in collaboration with the project management team;
- Preparing and initiating lease processing;
- Assisting in the development of advertising brochures and other marketing materials; and
- Establishing and maintaining relations with municipalities, brokers, contractors, architects, advisors, buyers and (potential) leasing clients.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You preferably hold a HBO or university education, or at minimum have relevant work experience;
- You’re experienced in business development in the real estate or logistics industry;
- You’re fluent in Dutch and have good mastery of the English language as well; and
- You’re a proactive marketer and a creative team player, with sufficient technical knowhow and drive to deliver on project-based work
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, group insurance, a Flexible Income Plan, and more.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll also feel right at home once you join us, thanks to our extensive onboarding programme, and a warm welcome by our team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.