In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for the region Wallonia, France, Luxembourg
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
This position reports to the BeLux France Country Manager.
- You are responsible for implementing the commercial strategy and attracting companies looking for logistics real estate solutions.
- You maintain contact with real estate agents, performing a complementary role and brainstorming with the client.
- You are responsible for developing new sites and identifying possibilities to acquire existing logistics properties.
- You maintain and expand your professional relationships.
- You are responsible for contract negotiations and do so in close collaboration with the Legal Department and project managers for the new construction projects.
- You closely follow developments in logistics and are aware of their impact on our portfolio (focus on smart buildings, sustainability, etc.).
- You actively use existing tools, such as CRM.
- You will focus on Wallonia, Northern France, and Luxembourg.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least seven years of experience at a logistics company or in the logistics department of a company.
- You are fluent in French and quite able to express yourself in Dutch and English.
- You are a team player.
- You’re easy-going and good at networking.
- You’re a salesperson and understand customers’ needs.
- You are dynamic with good communication skills.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers a competitive salary, company car, iPhone, expense allowance, meal vouchers, target bonus, collective bonus plan, group health insurance, a Flexible Income Plan, and more. You will follow an extensive onboarding programme when you join us, with internal and external training throughout your career with WDP.
Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.