In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Legal Counsel.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Legal Counsel, you’ll support the further expansion of the legal team, and will provide the necessary support to the different holdings within the WDP Group: the listed Belgian HQ and its subsidiaries in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany, and Romania. Within your function, you’ll report to the CFO and the General Counsel.
- Without losing track of the bigger legal picture, you’ll focus on corporate law, financial law, and contract law.
- You’ll be responsible for organizing the corporate housekeeping and structure of WDP Group, and a large variety of corporate real estate transactions (M&A).
- Provide advice surrounding corporate legal and regulatory aspects of these holdings and offer support around adherence to compliance obligations of WDP Group.
- Guide corporate real estate transactions together with our internal operational teams. Coordinate due diligence procedures and take responsibility for negotiations and drafting buy/sale agreements, shareholder agreements, reporting in the context of stock or asset transactions, capital increases… If needed, you’ll collaborate closely with external advisors. You’ll be responsible for operational integration of such acquisitions in WDP Group.
- You’ll provide legal support to multiple teams within WDP.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve acquired a Master’s in Belgian law, with a minimum 7 years relevant work experience in a law firm, a notary firm, or in a corporate environment.
- You’re a communicative, proactive, responsible team player
- You’re an accurate, structured, and analytical talent with fluid knowledge of Dutch, English, and French (oral and written).
- You’re looking for a challenging position within a multi-disciplinary team, combining business insights with a pragmatic and commercial approach.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you. We offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits including a company car, iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, Flexible Income Plan, LT bonus, representation fee, and group insurance.
You’ll kick-off your career at WDP with an extensive onboarding trajectory. We provide ample opportunities for self-development through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you.