Do you have a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality, and are you a hands-on entrepreneur who enjoys variety and challenges? Would you like to join a growing business where you can develop on a personal level? Then don’t hesitate and apply today!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
- You collect, combine and analyse data from different source systems and provide data-driven insights for the Energy, Sustainability and Governance (ESG) teams;
- You work with the corporate legal teams to continuously stay up-to-date about new requirements related to sustainability reporting in accordance with, for example, EU Taxonomy or TCFD reporting. In the coming years, these will require a considerable increase in new reporting related to energy consumption and CO2 emissions. You set up these business processes to ensure that data ends up in the right visualisations and reports as automatically and error-free as possible;
- You are responsible for WDP’s energy monitoring system: you ensure effective cooperation with our partners, monitor data quality, and safeguard continuous improvement in line with the energy data strategy so that all buildings measure their utilities correctly at all times;
- You are able to identify patterns and deviations to improve data quality;
- You can translate data into insightful visualisations;
- You support the IT department in implementing the data strategy, as well as in selecting and implementing new data tools;
- You are a “data champion” and actively promote the use of data within the organisation
- You have an eye for detail and create user-friendly documentation about reports;
- You develop KPIs to measure the progress of sustainability in the company and the efficient use of data (as well as the associated added value) within the organisation (i.e. report the technical and financial performance of energy assets);
- You take the initiative to stay up to date with the latest developments in data science and machine learning.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Master in Data Science, IT, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Experience as a Data Scientist or in a similar position
- Experience in making information insightful and reporting at the right level in an organisation.
- You have experience with data visualisation software (MS Power BI is a plus)
- You possess a healthy interest in areas such as the sustainable use of materials, life cycle analysis, energy management and sustainability
- You are Dutch-speaking, with a very good knowledge of English.
- Meticulous and analytical
- Data storyteller
- Team player
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, fuel and charge card, iPhone, expenses allowance, meal vouchers, attractive bonus plans, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Initially, you follow an extensive onboarding programme. Then throughout your career at WDP, you receive internal and external training. Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.