Do you have a "work hard, play hard" mentality and are you a hands-on entrepreneur who enjoys variety and challenges? Would you like to be part of a growing business where you can evolve on a personal level? Don't wait any longer, and apply today! As we are looking for a Facility Manager for our properties located in North West Romania.
You will be responsible for the asset and properties portfolio, related to mainly technical topics. The geographic scope will be northwest of the country.
You will work closely together with the other members of Facility Management and the colleagues in other departments of our WDP organisation (commercial, technical, financial, legal,…) both in Romania and our head office in Belgium in structuring the gathered data over the properties portfolio.
You will report to the Bucharest office and will travel to the office on a regular basis.
- monthly property review and status review of preventive maintenance done by facility management;
- recurrent review of the operational and capital expense budgets created for this type of activities;
- follow up checklist of defaults to be solved for our customers;
- submit/discuss options/alternative solutions for facility management activities if necessary;
- analyse price offers over different facility management activities;
- you will be involved in handing over buildings from project manager to facility manager to respect the agreed procedure between parties;
- involvement in refurbishments works;
- analyse existing equipment and advise WDP project management on equipment for future projects;
- maintain a good relation with our tenants;
- active involvement in various projects.
- You have a master’s qualification in construction / installations or similar and (at least 5 years) relevant work experience.
- You have a perfect command of Romanian and English.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are accurate and punctual.
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines.
- You can work autonomously
We offer you an open-ended contract and a competitive salary package (incl. mobile phone, company car, fuel card, target bonus, health insurance, meal vouchers).
Furthermore, we provide opportunities for personal development, among others, through internal and external training. In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.