As Financial & Business Controller at WDP, you are a crucial figure in the Finance Department. You ensure the financial follow-up for your entities, from a to z, and you’re a close partner to the business you support. You collaborate with multiple stakeholders in operations and the finance department.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
You’ll report directly to our Head of Controlling & Reporting, working closely with our CFO and Head of Accounting. You’ll be responsible for the following tasks:
- Take on the complete financial follow-up of multiple subsidiaries.
- Create insightful analyses around financial and operational KPIs and return on investments.
- Collaborate in drafting multi-annual budgets and execute a thorough follow-up.
- Assist in consolidating reports, both internal and external.
- Coordinate and analyze the independent value estimates of our real estate portfolio.
- Deliver a crucial contribution to the internal and external auditing process.
- Work as a real business partner, perfecting and optimizing internal processes.
- Contribute to the expansion of WDP’s business intelligence environment.
In short, you’ll be the one to take us to the next level.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve obtained a Master’s Degree and have relevant experience in similar functions.
- You’ve a strong analytical mind and can process data in a structured way.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re a pro-active problem solver who sees a solution to every challenge.
- You’ve mastered MS Office, Excel in particular.
- You feel right at home in a fast-evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’ve a good command of the English language.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you. We offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits including a company car, iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, Flexible Income Plan, representation fee and group insurance.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you.