- You are responsible for further elaborating and implementing the marketing strategy of WDP in Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and, in the future, Romania, and for utilising new and future digital techniques to generate leads.
- You are responsible for the offline activities and campaigns (events, trade shows…).
- You assist the international sales teams in their respective countries.
- You are responsible for the communication via social media, for work site communications and for the optimisation of the website, and you safeguard and maintain the house style.
- You work with others on the preparation and execution of various challenging and ambitious projects.
- You report to the CEO and you are responsible for managing the internal marketer and various external parties.
- You have a master’s degree or have equivalent experience and min 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Your knowledge of Dutch is flawless, and you have a good active knowledge of English and French.
- You have experience in digital technologies and are prepared to delve deeper into the world of digital marketing.
- You have strong written, verbal and creative communication skills.
- You are positive, dynamic and service-oriented.
- You are stress-resistant and can work within deadlines.
What we offer
At WDP, you receive a contract of indefinite duration and a fair salary, meal vouchers, reimbursement of expenses, a company car, GSM and extra-legal benefits (group insurance, collective and individual bonuses).
In addition, you receive the chance to develop personally by means of internal and external training and other opportunities. Besides all this, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Curious about who WDP is? Would you like to check us out?
Take a look at our social media….
Send us your application today via our site at www.wdp.eu
or send an e-mail with your CV and letter of motivation to
sophie.corona [at] wdp.eu
More questions? Call Sophie at +32 52 338 482