As Head of Property Management you actively contribute to the further development of the Property Management for the entire WDP group (Benelux, Romania, France, Germany, ...).
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
In carrying out your mission you will report directly to the CTO and be responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- You have the final responsibility for the management of our different buildings (approximately 5.000.000m² existing) and all related installations (PV, HVAC, Electricity,...);
- You will be supported by enthusiastic Property Managers, who manage autonomously a portfolio of buildings in the different countries;
- You ensure the cooperation between the different property management teams across the countries, in function of the strategic portfolio plan and you coordinate the Belgian Service team;
- By integrating strategic plans, you ensure the further professionalisation of the property management activities and you coordinate the entire process (The WDP Property Management Road Map);
- You look for innovative and commercial solutions, to guarantee the further growth of WDP and/or to achieve operational optimization;
- You negotiate and conclude agreements with our clients, builders, developers, suppliers... and establish a long-term partnership with them;
- Also internally you strive to work in a constructive way with the other departments.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
• You have a Master's degree (technical orientation) or equivalent through experience;
• You have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position and have already built a network within the world of real estate, construction, properties, ....;
• You are a people manager and a team player;
• You are an excellent negotiator, with excellent oral and written communication skills;
• You can proactively identify problems and offer solutions;
• You are an entrepreneur with a can-do mentality;
• You are perfectly tri-lingual (NL/ENG/FR);
• Travelling between countries is not a problem for you;
• You are IT Savvy, have a full command of the office suite and have experience with Property Management applications.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing international environment.
We offer you an open-ended contract with a competitive salary package, a company car, Iphone, expense allowance, meal vouchers, target bonus, collective bonus plan, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
You will start with an extensive onboarding programme and throughout your career at WDP we provide opportunities for personal development, through internal and external trainings.
Moreover, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to help you.