As WDP’s Investor Communication Manager you will operate at the heart of our company, connecting our investors and other stakeholders with our strategy, results, operations and growth ambitions. You will play a pivotal role in bringing our IR communication to a higher level, attracting capital and ensuring transparency. This position involves the development and release of financial communication as well as the organisation of investor events. You will be part of the company’s Investor Relations team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- The development and implementation of the Company’s corporate communication plan.
- Content creation and management of our investor communication, including but not limited to press releases, results announcements, annual report, investor events and the corporate website.
- Further enhancing the corporate communication with existing and prospective investors and other stakeholders.
- Formulation of consistent public reports regarding our company and its sector to the investment community.
- Preparation of presentations to equity investors and analysts, Senior Management and for the Board of Directors.
- Developing thematic reports on WDP’s operations and markets, informing the investor community on the company’s position.
- Navigating the ever-changing financial landscape of reporting by adopting best practices to strengthen stakeholder engagement.
- Setting up and managing a communication database based on e.g. the analysis of real estate environment and data insights for financial communication, macro-economic environment, listed peers, reporting standards, WDP financial data.
- As part of the Investor Relations team, you will work in close collaboration with the corporate finance and controlling team.
- Organisation of capital market days and other investor relation events.
- You have at least 2/3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, strongly preferred in a listed company;
- You have a master's degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics or similar;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French: you are an expert in translating complex information into clear and concise messages and visualization in PowerPoint;
- You are very familiar with MS Office and you are eager to work with a document management system that enhances efficiency and team work;
- Good financial literacy, numeric and analytical skills are a plus;
- You have affinity with ESG;
- You are a strategic and quick thinker, a confident communicator and an efficient problem solver;
- You know well how to handle tight deadlines, to multi-task and set priorities driven by your excellent organizational skills;
- You work proactive and autonomous, show initiative and you are a team player who combines entrepreneurial spirit with a direct, no-nonsense approach.
What we offer
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment. WDP offers a permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, fuel/charge card, iPhone, expenses allowance, meal vouchers, attractive bonus scheme, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Every team member starts its journey at WDP with an extensive onboarding programme. You will be offered internal and external training throughout your career with WDP.
Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Curious about WDP? Want to know all about our company?
Submit your application today via our website www.wdp.eu