IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Do you love a work hard play hard mentality and are you a hands-on entrepreneur who likes variety and challenge? Don’t wait any longer and apply today!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
- You collect and prioritize business needs according to business value & impact
- You transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- You delineate budget for new digital initiatives and be accountable for the follow-up
- You own and develop relationship with external partners and coordinate the implementation of new applications, tools and infrastructure
- You act as Product Owner for a set of strategic applications and be accountable for their long-term vision and roadmap
- You lead the implementation of our data strategy, roadmap and architecture, both from a technical and business point of view
- You define, promote and gatekeep our company-wide data governance
- You promote digital skills and best-practices across the group, collect feed-back regarding application usage and report on their adoption and benefits realization
- You ensure a 2-way communication between IT and the Business on the incoming requests and their progress in the implementation lifecycle
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Master in Information Technology, Data Science, Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a product owner, business analyst or similar role in a multinational organization
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certified
- Project Management skills proven by experience, certification (Prince2 or equivalent is a plus)
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse
- You are proficient with technical and middleware integration platforms (Dell Boomi, API’s, web services,…)
- You have an eye for User Experience (UX) elaboration of applications
- You are fully proficient in English and Dutch
- Experience with data visualization tools (MS Power BI is a plus)
- You have a direct and transparent way of communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- You are proactive, autonomous and stress resilient
- You are a true team player
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, fuel and charge card, iPhone, expenses allowance, meal vouchers, interesting bonus plan, long-term bonus, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Initially, you follow an extensive onboarding programme. Then throughout your career at WDP, you receive internal and external training.
Besides all this, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.