Does a work hard, play hard environment, where you can be the best hands-on employee you can be, filled with a wide range of exciting challenges sound good to you? Then come on in and join the company as our new Junior Portfolio Manager for our offices in Breda.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As a Junior Portfolio Manager, you’ll be co-responsible for the management and optimization of value derived from our existing Dutch portfolio, comprising about 110 logistics buildings. You’ll develop and maintain close contact with brokers, tenants, potential tenants and government bodies. On top of that, you’ll:
- Carry out commercial assignments to promote uptake of leases and harnessing maximum value from our property offerings, delivering the best solution for both WDP and the client;
- Minimize the number of vacant properties in our portfolio, and improve existing let contracts;
- Advise our management and Portfolio Manager on acquisition trajectories while giving input on improved let strategies and (re)developments of new and existing properties;
- Collaborate on improving our portfolio’s sustainability score;
- Take on administrative tasks in relation to portfolio management;
- Build a diverse network of industry-relevant contacts;
- Support and report to our Portfolio Manager; and
- Be working in the Dutch team, consisting of commercial, legal, project and property management experts
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
You have relevant, multiple years of experience managing commercial real estate, preferably as a real estate investor or real estate management organization advisor. You have achieved an academic or HBO education in a relevant field, and:
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Have fully mastered the MS-Office suite;
- Have excellent commercial and communication skills;
- Are pragmatic, with an analytic and entrepreneurial mindset; and
- You’re a true team player!
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a company car with tank card, and a mobile phone.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.