In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Junior Project Manager to join our Dutch team in Breda.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As a Junior Project Manager reporting directly to the CTO, your primary role will be to offer support to your fellow Project Managers and when necessary, to your colleague Property Managers. You’ll be…
- Offering technical support for logistics real estate project(s) from conceptualization up to final delivery. You’re exceptionally good at reading, interpreting and visualizing drawings;
- Taking the lead in onsite project supervision, by prioritizing clients’ wishes and keeping WDP’s principles in mind. Your fellow Project Managers will support you in this task;
- Checking and following up on permits or licence processing, in liaison with architects and advisors;
- Initializing Requests For Quotations and collating highquality data, including prices, from the various tender documents received during the construction process to inform analysis and consideration for award. Upon execution, you’re responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of operations among the specialists;
- Proactively following up with stakeholders and representing WDP at building site meetings. You’ll strictly monitor and ensure adherence to budgetary limits, quality and phased project timelines, while delivering periodical reports;
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to health and safety standards; and
- Monitoring the As-Built Dossier, handing it over to the Property Managers upon completion, and following up on aftercare and post-project specifications.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve acquired an HBO in Engineering (HBO Bouwkunde);
- Proficient with structural and engineering matters;
- Minimum one to two years of experience with a developer, contractor or multidisciplinary advisor, with working knowledge and insights into the different phases of the construction process;
- You’re an excellent communicator with a constructively assertive mindset;
- You’re Dutchspeaking and fluent in English;
- You’re a dynamic, enterprising team player with a practical approach to challenges and a high level of professionalism; and
- You live in the Breda-Rotterdam area.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a varied insurance package, a representation fee and an individual bonus plan. Besides that, you’ll have access to your company car with a fuel card, cell phone and laptop.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.