LEAD IT INFRASTRUCTURE & OPERATIONS
Over the past years, WDP heavily invested in digitization of its business processes, integration of its IT application landscape and underlying IT Infrastructure. In a growing context of digital turbulence, the IT department aims to lead our step-by-step business transformation, where digital technologies play a dominant role. At WDP, there’s a strong belief in the potential of digitization, since it’s one of the 9, cross-departmental KPI’s in our Growth Plan.
One of the drivers of our digital strategy (2023 – 2025) is to protect WDP’s critical assets, data and processes by providing a modern and secure IT infrastructure, continuously raising cyber awareness and complying with industry best practices and standards. In this context and to realize this key driver of our digital strategy, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager.
As IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager, you are responsible for the definition and management of the company-wide IT Infrastructure and Service Management at WDP. You combine your technical, analytical and project management skills to optimally support the company’s digital transformation and professionalization. Together with our structural partners, you will lead digital initiatives and help WDP move to the hybrid cloud in a cybersecure way.
You can rely on a solid experience in both Infrastructure Management and Service Management to transform the current IT operational processes into an agile and enterprise grade service management setup based on ITIL. You support the digital transformation initiatives within the organization as an IT infrastructure program- and project manager, in close collaboration with our IT Business Analysts.
You are a trusted advisor for the WDP Management, IT colleagues and by extension #TeamWDP, by demonstrating digital leadership and fostering innovation. In close collaboration with the Head of IT & Digitization (to whom you report), you implement and (r)evaluate the company-wide digital strategy and roadmap.
- Define the IT Infrastructure Strategy and roadmap and lead their implementation
- Act as a product owner in several IT Infrastructure projects and initiatives, outlining and safeguarding best practices in terms of governance
- Design and optimize a resilient and future-proof Group IT Infrastructure landscape by leveraging new and innovative technologies
- Lead and guide the company in the road to a cloud first infrastructure company
- Professionalize the IT Workplace Management by exploring an implement proven technologies and processes
- Define and professionalize Service Management within WDP by implementing ITIL best practices
- Align and strengthen the use of identity and authentication mechanisms
- Ensure GDPR compliance in collaboration with our Corporate Compliance Officer
- Lead IT asset management to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to the IT Helpdesk Agents in Belgium and Romania
- Coordination of Disaster Recovery Plans, including yearly testing and defining a back-up strategy
- Strengthen WDP’s cyber resilience by leading the implementation of a cybersecurity roadmap in line with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Build and maintain sustainable Relationships with Suppliers and Partners
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Master in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Infrastructure role in a multinational organization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Service Management related role
- Solid and proven understanding of IT Networking is essential
- Experience with Zero Trust, Virtualization, Network Access Controls, Barracuda & Sophos is a plus
- Proven experience in leading or managing Microsoft Azure Projects
- Proven experience in Microsoft 365, Identity Management and Windows Server Environments
- Experience in managing and optimizing supplier relationships
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Project Management Certification (Scrum, Prince2, …) is a plus
- Fully proficient in English and Dutch
- You have a direct and transparent way of communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player with a growth mindset
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, fuel and charge card, iPhone, expenses allowance, meal vouchers, interesting bonus plan, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Initially, you follow an extensive onboarding programme. Then throughout your career at WDP, you receive internal and external training.
Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.