You were born a marketeer. Team collaboration and creative thinking will help you to achieve excellent results in turning our Romanian logistics real estate projects into highly visible and attractive assets. Depending on the challenge, you will use your marketing and digital skills to showcase our available warehouses.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
Team up with your marketing colleagues in our Belgian HQ and work your magic on a wide and exciting range of projects:
- Take the lead on field marketing operations: collaborate with HQ to develop signage and visibility materials for our Romanian developments;
- Conquer the internet through digital marketing: set up email campaigns, send out newsletters, update our Romanian website, and get our message in front of prospects and clients;
- Coordinate with our local suppliers: make sure everything runs smoothly in the design and sales department, touching base and coordinating with our local suppliers on a regular basis;
- Launch and assist with brand activation: events and trade shows? You’re there for them! Assist with the production and follow up our real-life brand activation.
This is what it takes:
Become the central point of contact for all things WDP marketing in Romania. Liaise with HQ regularly, and team up with our Head of Marketing and sales teams. Coordinate local teams and follow up delivery deadlines. On top of that, you’ll be:
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout our marketing efforts;
- Identifying market trends and key innovation opportunities;
- Supporting the roll-out and following up digital campaigns, optimising them for maximum impact;
- Mastering digital marketing software tools and supporting website maintenance.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Working autonomously, meeting deadlines, collaborating positively, coordinating thoroughly... that’s what you do best. You won’t hesitate to launch fresh ideas and defend their qualities. If things need to get done, you’re the one taking the lead. On top of that, you have:
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- A drive to improve results, campaigns and impact;
- A passion for strong brand consistency in an international setting.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. This is a full-time position with an open-ended contract. We offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits including a company car, iPhone, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, Flexible Income Plan, representation fee, and group insurance.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always ready to help.