In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Masterdata Administrator.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Master Data Administrator, you’ll guarantee the administrative connections between our multiple departments, including accounting, business development, and property management. You’ll be responsible for the following tasks:
- You’ll manage and maintain our SAP master data, in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You’ll continuously add new data to the platform, creating new insights for our organisation for us to steer our operations in the desired direction.
- You’ll work out our contract and building data in the countries we’re active in: enrich our data regarding clients, investments (additional work…), building typology, insurance, indexations, and so on.
- You critically analyse and deliver reports on contracts and deposits on a monthly basis. On top of that, you like working with a range of challenging new projects and taking on a variety of rolls.
- You’ll be in contact with many company departments (legal, sales, accounting, property and project management) and help strengthen the foundations of our company.
- You’ll help build trustworthy and qualitative data for WDP, in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Set-up procedures, think in SAP flows, document, connect between businesses, IT and controlling… oversee it all and learn more every day.
- Make plans in AutoCAD.
- The lay-out plans of buildings on our website, are provided by you.
- You’ll develop the templates for the sales approvals
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve obtained a bachelor’s degree at minimum, experience is a plus.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel, with experience in SAP or SAP Real Estate as a plus.
- You’re great at working with all kinds of applications, a basic knowledge of AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- You have an eye for detail, a structured way of working, and a strong analytical mind.
- You’re blessed with mathematic insights, a critical approach, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You love working with others and can communicate effectively, both within your team and on projects with external partners.
- You’re proactive and hands-on.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, French (mainly written) and English.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. This is a full-time position with an open-ended contract. We offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits including an iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, Flexible Income Plan, representation fee, and group insurance.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always ready to help.