OFFICE MANAGER BREDA
In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit an Office Manager for our office in Breda, The Netherlands.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
You are the pivotal figure of our enthusiastic and driven WDP Nederland team; from country manager to property managers, project managers, legal counsels, commercial managers, etc.
- You are the first point of contact for guests, smoothly handle incoming phone calls, and provide a friendly welcome to customers and suppliers.
- You support the Dutch team - primarily our Property Managers and Project Managers - with (technical) administrative work, such as agenda management, scheduling appointments, correspondence, document management and preparing presentations.
- You support the preparation of customer quotes, sales approvals, and the DMS (Document Management System).
- Moreover, you also assist with leases and addenda, and follow-up on lease deposits, damage claims, scheduled maintenance, etc.
- You take care of the development and follow-up of the CRM system, create purchase orders in SAP, and support the entry of data in Planon.
- You manage our offices and meeting rooms and help organise meetings.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have a bachelor's degree and relevant work experience (minimally 3 years) in an equivalent position (preferably in the construction industry or another technical environment).
- You speak perfect Dutch and are fluent in English.
- You are very familiar with MS Office; knowledge of SAP or Planon is a plus point.
- You are service and customer oriented and look for and implement improvements.
- You work accurately and proactively with a focus on solutions.
- You’re a team player.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A position at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits such as a very extensive insurance package, an individual target bonus, a collective bonus plan and a long-term bonus. We also provide a mobile phone and laptop.
You can also develop personally, including with internal and external courses. Besides all this, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.