As a WDP Procurement Manager on corporate level, reporting to the head of property management, you are responsible for evaluating national and international suppliers, products, and services; preparing tenders; negotiating contracts; and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. You will create a strategic process of sourcing and acquiring products and services and look for WDP opportunities in the context of international volume advantage. In this role you will more specifically:
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
- Prepare, follow, and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate and establish national and international framework agreements together with the WDP country teams.
- Be responsible for the selection of and negotiation with suppliers as well as for the good supplier relations.
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Create preferred supplier lists.
- Draw up request for quotations (RFQ).
- Establish product specifications.
- Perform quality checks.
- Help establish the WDP ESG and CAP procurement strategy within the company to deal with modern issues such as climate change, socioeconomic inequality, discrimination, and ethical consumption.
- Develop a WDP group procurement strategy considering the company’s values and standards on topics such as labour practice and standards, environmental policy, and ethics, also considering WDP’s ambition as a sustainable leader (net-zero targets, circular procurement…).
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- At least a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business management or equivalent by experience in similar position (at least 5 years).
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have an eye for detail but at the same time you see the overall picture.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Understanding of the real estate market and logistics project development market.
- Fair-dealing and integrity are self-evident for you.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, fuel and charge card, iPhone, laptop, representation allowance, meal vouchers, individual target bonus, collective bonus plan, long-term bonus, group insurance, Flexible Income Plan, etc.
Initially, you follow an extensive onboarding programme. Throughout your career at WDP, you receive internal and external training.Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.