- As a building project manager you will have overall responsibility for the management of WDP’s semi-industrial construction projects in Romania.
- You will be involved from the initial conception and design of the construction projects. It is your responsibility to supervise and lead the architects and engineering firms and to follow up the building permits.
- You will organise the construction tenders, execute the bid comparisons and negotiate price conditions.
- During the construction process you will ensure that the project is on time and on budget and that quality standards are adhered to. You will coordinate all the professionals involved in the project. You will lead site meetings and be responsible for following up the action points. You will organise and attend the completion process. You will maintain records of relevant figures for subsequent calculation and be responsible for the project administration.
- You have a master's qualification in civil engineering and (at least 5 years) relevant work experience in project management in the industrial construction sector;
- You have a perfect command of Romanian and English;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You work pro-actively, think problem solving and are result-oriented;
- You are able to persuade people;
- You have strong organisational and analytical skills.
We offer you a challenging position in an international environment, an excellent remuneration together with a company car.
Furthermore, we provide opportunities for personal development, among others, through internal and external training. In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.
Apply today through our website www.wdp.eu
or send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to
sophie.corona [at] wdp.eu
If you have any further questions, please call Sophie on +32 2 52 338 482