In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Project Manager Energy & Sustainability in Romania.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As a Project Manager Energy & Sustainability you’ll be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination & roll-out of a list of energy projects & sustainability programs.
- Energy projects can be the addition of PV on existing buildings, placement of EV chargers or batteries or the installation of a full green energy hub. You will be the first point of contact for both internal teams and customers for new requests or issues with the existing installation.
- With your colleague property and project managers, you will ensure the professional & timely execution of individual projects, from identification of the need over commercial negotiations to the follow-up of construction works onsite.
- During site construction and for O&M you transfer smoothly to the Property Management teams where you continue to provide expertise and support in case of specific Energy and Sustainability related issues or questions.
- You will cover occasionally coordination with external O&M parties & Property managers to stay aware of potential problems and give technical support.
- You will work on actions proposed in the decarbonization roadmap and applicable to your country: improvements on buildings in terms of insulation or use of more sustainable maintenance practices. Where needed you will work with the HQ team to highlight country specific regulations or practices.
- You are responsible for analysis of energy asset performance fleet-wide and establishment of improvement actions where needed.
- You evaluate on a regular basis our suppliers, consultants, partners…
- You report to the Head of Energy & Sustainability
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering – preferably civil engineering: electrical or energy
- You have already 10 years of work experience, at least 5 years in renewable energy as project developer: contractor management, project management, budget management, coordination etc…
- You have excellent communication skills, in Romanian and English full professional proficiency;
- You have experience with EU renewable energy subsidy schemes
- You are strong analytical.
- You are a team player.
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We offer you an open-ended contract and a competitive salary package, company car, fuel- and loadcard, mobile phone, health insurance, meal vouchers, individual target bonus, collective bonus, long term bonus...
Furthermore, we provide opportunities for personal development, among others, through internal and external training. In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.