In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Project Manager to join our Dutch team in Breda..
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As a Project Manager, you’ll be overall responsible for technical guidance and monitoring of our logistics real estate projects. You’ll report directly to our CTO. You’ll be…
- Fully responsible for construction projects, from conceptualization up to final delivery. The buck will stop with you;
- Keeping a close eye on project budgets, quality control and adherence to timelines, in addition to delivering periodical reports;
- Creating the building concept during the project planning phase, by matching the client’s needs with WDP’s standards. You’ll look for areas to improve upon and alternative solutions (e.g., on matters sustainability, or safety etc.). You’ll collaborate with your colleague Business Development Managers, Sustainability Engineers, as well as external partners (e.g. architects and tenants etc.) in detailing project specifications;
- Following up on permits and licence approval together with architects and consultancy firms;
- Initializing Requests For Quotations during the construction process, and collating data (including prices) for quality analysis of tender applications received for consideration of awards. You’ll then negotiate the terms and draft airtight contractor contracts in close collaboration with our legal department;
- Proactively following up with all parties involved, and representing WDP at building site meetings; and
- Responsible for the delivery process, monitoring the As-Built Dossier and handing it over to the Property Manager, with aftercare and post-project specifications
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You’ve acquired a Masters in Civil or Industrial Engineering – construction related;
- Proficient with structural and engineering matters;
- Minimum five to seven years of relevant experience as a Project Manager with a developer, contractor or multi-disciplinary advisory firm, with working knowledge and insights into the different phases of the building process. Experience in semi-industrial real estate is a plus;
- You’re an excellent communicator with a constructively assertive mindset;
- You’re Dutch-speaking and fluent in English;
- You’re a dynamic, enterprising team player with a practical approach to challenges and a high level of professionalism; and
- You live in the Breda-Rotterdam area
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a varied insurance package, a representation fee and an individual bonus plan. Besides that, you’ll have access to your company car with a fuel card, cell phone and laptop.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.