In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Property Manager for our properties in Bucharest.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
You will be responsible for the asset and properties portfolio, primarily related to technical issues. The geographic scope will be Bucharest and the surrounding area.
You will work together closely with the other members of the property management team, as well as colleagues in other departments of our WDP organisation (commercial, technical, financial, legal, etc.), both in Romania and at our head office in Belgium, in structuring the data collected across the properties portfolio.
You will report to the Bucharest office and work in the office on a regular basis.
- Monthly property and status review of preventive maintenance carried out by property management.
- Regular reviews of operational and capital expense budgets for these types of activities.
- Monitoring the checklist of issues to be resolved for our customers.
- Submitting/discussing options and/or alternative solutions for property management activities as needed.
- Analysing price quotes for different property management activities.
- You will also be involved in transferring buildings from one project manager to another according to the agreed procedure between the parties.
- Involvement in renovation work.
- Analysing existing equipment and advising WDP project management on the equipment needed for future projects.
- Maintaining a good relationship with our tenants.
- Active involvement in various projects (internal & external).
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Master’s degree in Construction/Installation or equivalent (at least five years) and relevant work experience
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Stress-resistant and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We offer a permanent contract and competitive salary package, company car, fuel and charge card, mobile phone, health insurance, meal vouchers, individual target bonus, collective bonus, long-term bonus and more.
We also provide opportunities for personal development, including through internal and external training. Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.