In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Property Manager to join our Dutch team in Breda.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Property Manager, you’ll report directly to the Dutch Country Manager. You’ll be responsible for:
- Technical management of a multiproperty portfolio in the Netherlands. You’ll be the first point of contact for tenants, contractors, and other institutions or organizations;
- Seeking out and facilitating solutions to any technical problems that may arise. Thanks to your experience, you’ll decide whether to call in contractors or not, however, ensuring full resolution of the matter;
- Managing and coordinating maintenance contracts, and ensuring adherence to all relevant legal obligations (e.g. fire safety and inspections, etc.);
- Drafting annual plans and budgets for maintenance and repair. You’ll share these plans both internally and externally, with tenants;
- Collaborating to create framework contracts for maintenance requirements. You’ll detail expected procurements of goods and services in collaboration with your fellow Property Managers. You’ll also evaluate existing procedures at regular intervals (e.g. regarding notification, claims, and damage dossiers, etc.). If and where necessary, you’ll improve these procedures and share revisions with the tenants;
- Serving as Project Manager for refurbishments and small renovation projects. You’ll be responsible for the entire project: from initializing the procurement process, selecting the contractors, to general supervision and ensuring onsite safety, and to the final delivery;
- Monitoring and followingup on maintenance and repairs of solar power installations;
- Supporting our sales team by exploring business opportunities that may arise from your tenant contact network. You’ll initiate ideas regarding sustainability, and prospect for new business opportunities in that area as well— in consultation with your coworkers and manager;
- Introducing proposals to promote efficiency and professionalization of the Property Management Department, and aid in their implementation upon adoption;
- Staying upto-date on industry-relevant legislation and regulations; and
- Administrative management: updating As-Built dossiers, inspection reports, handling correspondences, requesting tenders, following up on orders and clearing invoices, among others.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have an MBO or HBO in Engineering or Plant Engineering, combined with thorough technical knowledge. You have at least three to five years of relevant experience in similar roles;
- You preferably live in the Northern Brabant/Limbourg area;
- You have complete mastery of Dutch and excellent working knowledge of English;
- You’re stressresilient, a strong organizer and an excellent communicator. You’re all about boosting team morale and love working through collaboration but can make decisions on your own in a heartbeat. On top of that, you’re assertive in your communication. Client-centricity is a must!
- MS-Office holds no secrets for you. If you’ve got any experience in SAP or Planon, that’s a huge plus.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a varied insurance packet, a representation fee and an individual bonus plan. Besides that, you’ll have access to your company car with a fuel card, cell phone and laptop.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.