PROPERTY MANAGER THE NETHERLANDS
In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a Property Manager for the technical management of a portfolio of various buildings, primarily located in the Netherlands.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Property Manager, you will report directly to the Netherlands Country Manager and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical management of a portfolio of various buildings, primarily located in the Netherlands. You are the contact person for tenants, contractors, and official bodies for this.
- Arranging interventions as soon as any technical issues occur. You decide whether to call in any contractors and take care of the full follow-up process.
- Technical management and long-term prevention.
- Management and coordination of maintenance contracts and statutory obligations regarding inspections, fire safety, etc.
- Drawing up annual plans and budgets for maintenance and repair work; you report on this both internally and to tenants.
- You regularly organise tenders in collaboration with your fellow property managers in order to agree framework maintenance contracts in line with the market. At regular intervals, you evaluate existing procedures within this team (e.g. reports, damage files, etc.), update them if necessary, and report to tenants.
- You are the project manager on conversions, small renovation projects: you are responsible on behalf of the organisation for requesting quotes, selecting subcontractors, supervising the projects, safety on site… up to and including delivery.
- You share responsibility for monitoring, and following up on the repairs and maintenance work for the solar panels.
- You support the sales team by identifying business opportunities discovered while in regular contact with tenants, or you introduce ideas/new opportunities about sustainability and discuss them with your colleagues and manager.
- You introduce and implement proposals for the further professionalisation of the property (facility) management department.
- You stay up-to-date with recent laws and regulations.
- Administrative management: update As-Built dossiers, inspection certificates, correspondence, request quotes, follow up on orders, approve invoices, etc.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- Your education includes an architectural/technical bachelor's or master's degree supplemented by sound technical knowledge and at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an equivalent position.
- You speak perfect Dutch and have a very good active command of French and English.
- As a property manager, you are stress-resistant and have strong organisation and communication skills. You have a healthy team spirit but can also take decisions independently. You also have excellent and assertive communication skills. Customer focus is an absolute must.
- You are very familiar with Office software; experience with Planon and SAP or similar applications is a plus point.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A position at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a permanent contract with a fair salary, supplemented by benefits, such as a very extensive insurance package, an expense allowance and an individual target bonus, a collective bonus plan and a long-term bonus. We also provide a company car with fuel and charge card, mobile phone, and laptop.
You can also develop personally, including with internal and external courses. Besides all this, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand