In line with WDP’s year-on-year growth and expansion, we’re looking to recruit a qualified, dedicated, and hands-on Property Manager for the South of Belgium region.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
As Property Manager, you’ll report directly to our Country Manager Belux/France. You’ll be responsible for
- Technical management of a real estate portfolio mainly in the Belgium South region – with occasional spillover into the north of France and Luxembourg. You’ll be the initial point of contact for clients, contractors and public services.
- Finding solutions to any technical issues that may occur. You are incharge of follow-up, ensuring full resolution of the issue. Based on your experience it’s your call on whether to bring in an external contractor or not;
- Managing and coordinating maintenance contracts and ensuring compliance to all legal obligations (e.g. fire safety inspections etc.);
- Drafting annual work plans and budgets for maintenance and repair works. You’ll be required to report on those plans to internal colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Collaborating with fellow property managers to finalize market conformity frameworks for maintenance contracts based on procurement trends. You’ll also evaluate existing internal procedures, and where necessary, revise them and share the updates with the tenants;
- Serving as Project Manager for renovation projects. You’re the incharge for the entire project: from initializing the procurement process, selecting the contractors, to general supervision and ensuring on-site safety, and to the final delivery;
- Monitoring and following up on maintenance & repairs of photovoltaic installations;
- Supporting the sales team by exploring potential business opportunities that may be brought in through contacts in your network. You’ll also proactively direct any queries regarding sustainability to the Sustainability Manager;
- Introducing proposals to further professionalize the Property Management team, and support in their implementation upon adoption; and
- Administrative management: updating As-Built files, inspection certificates, handling correspondences, procurement, following up on orders and clearing invoices, among others
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You preferably hold a Masters in Industrial Engineering, or at minimum, a Bachelors in Engineering;
- You’ve got at least three to five years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You live in the Belgium South region, and perfectly bilingual (FR, NL) plus fluent in English;
- You’re stressresilient, impeccably organized and a confident, open communicator. Client-centricity comes natural to you;
- You’re a dynamic entrepreneurial spirit with loads of professionalism, oozing positivity and a cando mentality;
- You’re a team player, but aren’t afraid to take autonomous decisions; and
- You’ve mastered MS-Office up to the smallest detail. Knowledge of SAP Property Management or similar applications is a big plus
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, group insurance, a Flexible Income Plan, and more.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll also feel right at home once you join us, thanks to our extensive onboarding programme, and a warm welcome by our team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.