Are you a marketing genius looking for an opportunity to apply your brilliance and leave a mark on WDP’s services? Here’s your chance! As a WDP Services Product Manager, you’ll get to create a whole range of service sales kits from scratch and take the lead in redesigning and revamping existing projects.
Join a high-performing, welcoming team of outstanding marketers and get to collaborate closely with top professionals in the marketing, branding, architectural and logistics real estate industries. Up for it? Here’s what you need to know.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO
Develop new WDP services and create deliverables to serve as an implementation roadmap. Whether it’s creating sales kits from scratch or redesigning projects, you ensure the end results meet our clients’ expectations and our internal service standards.
Team up with Project Managers, Commercial teams, Property Managers and external contractors to get the job done. Anticipate working closely with branding companies, architects and various suppliers within the construction and design industry. You’ll be reporting directly to our Marketing Manager.
- Creating a whole new set of WDP sales kits for Portfolio Managers, Property Managers and Project Managers – each of whom has their expectations and needs;
- Redesigning and revamping projects for lease renewals or vacancies, in collaboration with our 3D render partner;
- Coordinating projects with WDP Property Managers and Project Managers;
- Be the liaison between the client, design partners and our own #TeamWDP for each project;
- Ensuring clients’ requirements are fully implemented, from the look and feel to budgeting and planning.
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
Passionately preach the WDP gospel of tasteful interior design, inspiring architecture, impactful marketing, cutting-edge sustainability and proven employee wellbeing. With 2 to 4 years of experience in Product Management and Service Creation, you’re the right fit for the job.
Meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks and multi-tasking? No problem. Speak and write in Dutch, French and English flawlessly? Sure! And your enterprising mindset ensures you absorb new knowledge and find solutions to challenges in no time.
On top of that, you…
- Are a results-oriented, customer-focused, deadline-beating marketer with strong digital skills;
- Are at home in a multi-national, dynamic environment that allows you to grow – and fully utilize your skills;
- Have mastered Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop or InDesign.
- Can communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver the expected results. Your coordination and administration skills are legendary.
You don’t mind travelling to regional offices or visit clients on-site and can’t wait to map out and develop the services required by the company.
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at WDP means working in a fast-paced, international business environment. There’s a full-time position with an open-ended contract that awaits you, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, iPhone, meal vouchers, target bonus, a collective bonus plan, group insurance, a Flexible Income Plan, and more.
We’ll provide you with ample opportunities for self-development, through internal and external training programmes. You’ll also feel right at home once you join us, thanks to our extensive onboarding programme, and a warm welcome by our team of dynamic and high-achieving co-workers that are always there to help you out.