You are the pivotal figure of our enthusiastic and driven WDP Netherlands team; from country manager to property managers, project managers, legal counsels, etc.
The vast majority of tasks involve providing support to the various departments of the NL team. A smaller part of the task package involves general back office tasks for the Breda office.
Team Assistant tasks
You support the Dutch team with various general, commercial, technical, legal, financial, and administrative activities, such as:
- Calendar management & the scheduling of appointments
- Order assignments in SAP (finance)
- Attendance of various internal meetings
- Document management and archiving Document Management System (DMS) and SharePoint
- Digitally sending and monitoring final agreements for signature (legal)
- Supporting administrative activities for Energy & Sustainability projects (E&S)
- Supporting the entry of data into Planon (property management)
- Supporting the legal team with processing changes in agreements (legal)
- Supporting the compiling of files for construction projects and existing buildings (project management) with administrative follow-up
- Supporting the financial administration (finance)
- Follow-up of the CRM system (sales)
Back office task
- Handling incoming correspondence and telephone calls
- Facility matters around our office, such as tidying meeting rooms, offices, and kitchen, maintaining contacts, and placing orders
- You are the first point of contact for guests, which means you ensure the proper handling of incoming telephone calls and providing a friendly welcome for customers and suppliers
- You manage our offices and meeting rooms and help organise meetings
HERE'S YOUR PROFILE
- You have a bachelor’s degree and/or you have relevant work experience in an equivalent position
- You can speak Dutch perfectly, and you have a good working knowledge of English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office; preferably, you have also worked with SAP, Planon, Salesforce, and Document Management Systems and Docu-sign (WDP provides training)
- You are service- and customer-oriented, and look for and implement improvements
- You work accurately and proactively with a focus on solutions
- You are a team player
- You have extensive administrative and support experience
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to process data in a structured way
- You can proactively identify problems and offer solutions
- You feel comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing environment
- You live in the region of Breda and/or its surroundings
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A job at WDP means working in a rapidly growing, international environment.
WDP offers you a contract for an indefinite period and a decent salary, supplemented with benefits including a very extensive insurance package, an individual target bonus, a collective bonus plan, and a long-term bonus. We also provide a mobile phone and laptop,
in addition to opportunities for personal development, including through internal and external training courses. Above all, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Curious about who WDP is? Want to check us out?
Take a look at our social media…
Submit your application today via our website www.wdp.eu