Working from our head office in Wolvertem and part-time from our office in Breda
On behalf of the CTO, you will work for the WDP DEV Team and perform the following duties:
- You provide administrative support to the Project Managers, the Sustainability Manager and ad hoc to the Facility Managers
- You provide administrative support for projects from start to final acceptance
- You manage the overview of environmental permits in consultation with the Project Managers and third parties
- You provide administrative support on construction and renovation projects (insurances, environmental permits, social security declarations, safety coordination, contracts)
- You manage the administration of acceptance certificates, bank guarantees, as-built and PID files.
- You provide administrative support for framework agreements
- You ensure a uniform filing system/overview of all files/sites/projects
- You continue to build up the digital and technical archive
- You provide administrative support in the drafting of structural WDP reporting/templates
- You organise formal and informal meetings (quarterly DEV team consultation, CTO consultation)
- You manage the monthly planning of the external project managers
- You plan a biweekly consultation meeting with the CTO to report on the state of play
- You have at least five years' experience in an administrative position (preferably in a technical department)
- You have a higher education degree or equivalent relevant working experience
- You speak fluent Dutch and have a thorough knowledge of French and English
- You are familiar with the MS Office® package; knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are accurate, punctual and have strong organisational skills
- You have a positive work attitude and are flexible,
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines
We offer you an open-ended contract and a market compatible salary, supplemented with additional non-statutory benefits (group insurance, collective and individual bonus).
Furthermore, we provide opportunities for personal development, including internal and external training courses. In addition, you will be warmly welcomed into a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are always prepared to help you.
Curious to know more about WDP? Would you like to get a feel of the place?
Take a look on social media...
Apply today through our website www.wdp.eu
or send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to
sophie.corona [at] wdp.eu
For any further questions, please call Sophie on +32 52 338 482