Centrally located in Europe, Eurohub Sud in Luxembourg makes the ideal base for your logistics activities. Plus, you also have access to the high-quality WDP warehouses and all the advantages that Luxembourg has to offer. There are more than enough reasons to choose Eurohub Sud.
The WDP warehouses are located next door to the large train terminal of Bettembourg, enabling you to reach all of Europe. With a capacity of 600,000 containers per year, you can guarantee flawless delivery to your customers.
The industrial estate is located just at the Dudelange junction where there is a direct connection for road transport to Belgium, France and Germany. From here, you can develop a successful distribution centre.
These WDP warehouses are licensed and the official opening is scheduled for 2021-2022. Constructed according to European standards, our buildings are outstanding in terms of innovation, quality and sustainability. The size of the warehouses, ranging from 5,000 to 25,000 m² in surface area, makes them unique in Luxembourg.
What are some of the features they offer?
- 10.50 or 12.2 metre free stacking height
- 1 loading dock per 1000 m²
- ESFR sprinklers
- heating with gas-fuelled warm air heaters
- extra roof load-bearing capacity of 20 kg/m² for installing solar panels
- rainwater recovery, full insulation and LED lighting
- fully finished sanitary facilities, finished showers and changing rooms
- an open plan office, cafeteria and all sanitary facilities
Land of opportunities
Luxembourg offers you many advantages in terms of administration and taxes:
- lower tax base for corporation tax
- maximum VAT percentage of 15%
- lower social security costs for employees
- to provide customs clearance of goods
- no pre-financing VAT required on imports
More information is available on https://www.luxinnovation.lu/.
When you rent a WDP warehouse at Eurohub Sud in Luxembourg, you are making the choice for quality, innovation and fiscal advantages. Your goods will be able to reach anywhere in Europe from the Bettembourg train terminal. Belgium, France and Germany are also easily accessible by road. A unique location for your European distribution centre (EDC).
Luxembourg airport in close proximity