Luxembourg is an ideal location as a logistics hub offering specific infrastructures and services which are continuously enhanced.
With the ongoing globalization, international and European, the rise of containerization, the benchmarking of production and logistics costs, more and more complex supply chains are emerging.
- International Forwarders centre
- Integrated container and rail-road terminal
- Simplified goods clearance
- No pre-financing of import VAT
- Connected to the rail-road hub of Bettembourg
- Combined Rail connection with the ports of the North Sea, the Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean
- Direct access to motorways towards FR, DE ,BE
- Interface with rail motorway
bert.denijs [at] wdp.be
+32 (0)52 338 484
3 x 25,000 m²
Luxembourg airport in close proximity